Life's Pleasures Club
I'm excited to announce the Life's Pleasures Club for 2020.
If you like having fun making stuff, and who doesn't, why not sign up.
Only projects I need and have fun making will be offered!
* The felt appliquéd dilly bag holds my sewing essentials, scissors, packets of needles, glue pen & Hera marker. I don’t go anywhere without this bag!
* Clear vinyl WIP pouches to keep track of my sewing projects and a drawstring container for my quilting clips or threads.
* A wearable pincushion to appliqué or fussy cut.
* A tub for my sewing scraps.
* And finally ...... something I need and will have fun making!
The photo shows projects included in the first three patterns.
The cost of the club is $85 for five patterns and includes postage. It does not include materials. Kits will be available to purchase separately. Prices will vary per project.
You also receive an email newsletter with constructions tips and anything else I think is handy and interesting.
The club commences in February and runs for five months. A pattern will be mailed out the first week of February, March, April, May & June.
You may opt to pay the club in full $85 or in two instalments, $45 at the time of booking and the balance $40 the first week of April. A separate invoice will be sent at the end of March.
Please email me if you prefer paying by cheque or credit card.
The above price is for Australia only. If you live overseas and would like to take part please contact me for the cost including your country.
I'm also teaching the club.
Dates: Saturday Morning 10am – 1pm
1 February, 4 April, 6 June, 1 August & 3 October
Venue: Mirambeena Community Centre, Martha Mews, Lavington NSW
Cost $175 (inlcudes pattern & tuition).
Please contact me to book into class.